Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pyle Photography: Twin Sinks

One thing I love most about newborns are amazing newborn photo shoots.  When Kelly was pregnant with Abby, I wanted to give her a gift that would last a lifetime.  I found Pyle Photography [a mom and daughter duo] and gifted her a newborn session.  When it was our turn, we asked Pyle Photography to book a session.  When we found out we were having twins, I pinned so many cute twin ideas, and thankfully, Caiti and her mom were game!  I found someone to crochet a peas in a pod cocoon, we used cute pink tutus, and I found some adorable headbands on Etsy. 

One week after the girls were born, we trekked down to Prince George to the Pyle's studio [with my momma as an extra set of hands].  We had an awesome but exhausting week as new parents, and we LOVED sitting down and watching them photograph our beautiful, gorgeous, amazing girls.  Daniel & I sat on a bed next to their studio and smiled until our cheeks hurt. 

In all of their pictures, Ella is on the left and Sydney is on the right, except in the first basket picture :)

I'll let their work speak for itself:



This.  Right here, melts every bit of my heart.



Ella

Sydney








Ella Grace


Sydney Ann


This is who we are, and why we're here.  Our marriage, commitment to one another, and to our children.


Itty bitty Easter bunnies.  Born 6 days before Easter

Sweet Sydney

Sweet Ella

our two peas in a pod

I love that Sydney worked her way to almost kissing Ella's cheek




a daddy and his girls






 

it took a lot to get this shot - the girls were breathing so quick in my ear, Sydney peed all over the place, and I couldn't quit laughing.

Sink, family of four


we doubled in size

No comments:

Post a Comment