Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Babies Bumps

I recently put together a Shutterfly photo book from pictures from my pregnancy.  It was fun to look back and see how huge my belly grew, as we worked so hard to get healthy & heavy babies.  It's also fun to see it all in one place - so here's a special babies bumps post!












1 week post-partum

these two babies were growing inside of me!
As big as I got (and felt), I had no idea that our girls actually grew inside of me and fit in there!  It's so amazing how life happens.

And here are a few embarrassing statistics:
Pre-pregnancy weight & belly size: 126 pounds, 33"
Morning of delivery weight & belly size: 169 pounds, 45"
3 weeks post-partum weight & belly size: 136 pounds, 35" (only 10 pounds and two inches left to lose!)
 
At our 36 week appointment, my fundal height measurement was 45, which means I was measuring 45 weeks pregnant!  9 full, huge, miserable weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment