Saturday, July 25, 2015

New dad on the block

On Father's Day this year, we celebrated the BEST new dad on the block.  The girls are so incredibly lucky to have Daniel as their daddy.  He is the reason we are all happy & healthy.  He's washed countless bottles, changed an absurd amount of diapers, found coupons & good deals on diapers, wipes, and formula, and put smiles on 3 faces.  Most everyone we meet says "I don't know how you do it with TWO!", so I just smile and say "I have an incredible husband".  And that's the truth.  I can't brag on him enough.  I knew he was going to be an incredible dad, but he has somehow exceeded all of my expectations.  I also didn't know how much love I could have for him, until I've watched him with his baby girls.  It reminds me of Brad Paisley's song "Then".  Every time I think I can't love him any more - in high school, when we got engaged, the day we said "I do", and the day we delivered two amazing little girls - he somehow catches me off guard, and my heart explodes out of my chest.
Father of Twins Club


Daddy's two little princesses






No comments:

Post a Comment