Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We had an absolutely amazing Christmas!  We spent the weekend finishing up gifts, napped a lot, and just hung out.  Pretty low key :)
Christmas Adam (yep, remember Adam came before Eve!) is our "engagement anniversary".  That's right - Daniel dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him.  The day we were engaged, Daniel had made dinner reservations at Bonefish Grill - neither of us had been there, but it was the most delicious & enjoyable meal ever.  Each year since, we have gone back to have a Christmas date on Christmas Adam!  This year was no exception - we had a fabulous meal and found an awesome neighborhood nearby with awesome lights!  We'll have to remember to go back!
first time making Dog Food - addicting!

Annabeth & Ashley came over to decorate a gingerbread house.  Well, Annabeth was the main decorator ;)

I know the picture doesn't do this justice, but these lights were incredible!  The trees were FILLED with lights!  Amazing

I baked an awesome Christmas Eve breakfast - Cinnamon Roll Casserole - to die for!  What is it, you ask?  Basically it's just cinnamon rolls baked in a big casserole with icing on top!  We went to church with Daniel's family, went to my parent's for dinner & gifts with my Granma.  Busy, but fun!  So glad we get to spend time with my Granma :)
Reindeer cookies - soooo cute and super easy!

Daniel woke up bright and early on Christmas day - he said he was just too excited about giving me my gifts, haha!  He was amazing and gave me fun gifts, but the biggest surprise was not one, but four Coach items!  We went to his parent's house and I had another surprise (with help from Robin) - $100 to go shopping!  He says he doesn't trust himself to buy me clothes, so he's sending me shopping to pick out exactly what I want - how sweet!  After that, we went to his grandparent's for lunch and lots of laughs.  When we were finished there, we continued our journey to my parent's for gifts and dinner.  I had another surprise there - a new Dyson vaccuum!  Isn't he incredible?  He went waaaay over budget, and told me it was because I deserve it.  How did I pick such an amazing person?  I am so in love with him, and though I'm happy to just be with him, he made my Christmas extra-extra-special.  His thoughtfulness is just too much, and I am so very appreciative of him!
It was also so much fun to be around Abby for her very first Christmas!  Although she cannot unwrap gifts and has no clue what's going on, we love to spend time with her and love her giggles!

I hope everyone had a great day filled with fun, family, and memories!

...I forgot the thing I need to upload pics, so I'll add more tomorrow!

....and I'm back - here are some pics!
Abby Cadabby shoes!


Abby in her new red wagon

Pretty momma and abby

Happy girl!

love, love, love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment