Sunday, November 11, 2012

Improving the yard

I think I've said it no less than 20 times, we had strange owners that lived in this house before us.  We have been doing lots of work inside, and we had to take some time to focus on the yard.  I have always loved hydrangeas, and have wanted to replace some ugly basic green bushes that are unruly with beautiful hydrangeas.  Lucky for me, our next door neighbors have them in their front - and our back door neighbors have them in their back, so I figured they would thrive in our front.  We set to work removing the existing bushes (hard work!) and planting our new "endless summer" hydrangeas.

before with those unruly bushes

working REAL hard to get bush #1 out

tada!  after much hard work, we got bush #1 out, and planted the first hydrangea (and pansies!)

I came home from work and was surprised with the second hydrangea planted!  Thank you Daniel, you are amazing.
Here is our first bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment