Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Life and times of the 3 year old #doublesinks

In my poor effort of keeping this bad boy updated, I don't think I've posted this picture, or these stories... despite the fact that it's all almost a year old.  Oh, well.  Both the story and the picture are just adorable.


Daniel calls me each day when he picks up the girls.  This is how one particular phone call went:
Ella: "I had an accident at nap time"
Daniel: "Sydney, did you have an accident?"
Sydney: "yes"
Daniel: "why?"
Sydney: "I wanted to wear a princess like Ella"


YA'LL - THIS GIRL INTENTIONALLY PEED ON HERSELF TO GET HER CLOTHES CHANGED LIKE HER SISTER.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another day, I was at home sick.  Daniel mentioned to the girls I had been home sick, and Ella so innocently said to me later on "You weren't feeling well, momma?  Did you friends at work hit you??"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have a sister, and a mommy and a daddy and that means we are a FAMILY!!!" -Ella Sink, age 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Daddy can you make sure to put quacky quack chips on our plate because Ella likes them and so do I." -Sydney Sink, age 3 (quacky quack chips = Pringles)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sydney's favorite song is Girls Like You by Maroon 5, specifically the rap part by Cardi B
 
I just can't help it - these two just light up our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment