Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Harrison Elliott Brockwell | October 12, 2015

After a truly difficult pregnancy, working so hard to grow a perfect and healthy little boy, and a not-so-easy labor, pushing, and a late-night c-section, Robin delivered an amazing and beautiful baby boy!  Harrison Elliott Brockwell made his appearance at weighing a whopping 9 lbs 2 oz, 21" long.  I can tell you from experience that being pregnant with twins is one of the hardest and most miserable things I've ever done, but being pregnant with just one isn't a cake walk either.  Robin did it with so much grace - battling high blood pressure and suffering through bed rest, she is incredible.  She worked so hard, and my hat is off to her!  Good work, mama.  Now the fun begins!

my first glimpse of Harrison! 
beautiful mama, beautiful baby

i finally got to meet the newest boy on the block :) 
besties, a baby, and a beautiful nursery

<3
Since Harrison has been around now for a little over a month, I can report that Robin is ROCKING it as a new mama.  I desperately wish she lived closer so we could all see each other more often, but I suppose our long distance situation will just have to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment