Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Normal week-night

On Monday night, Daniel declared we were having a "mini" date-night on Tuesday - since the Penguins were playing the Capitals.  Yep, obviously that is Daniel's version of a date night :)

We had planned on playing tennis after work, but it was entirely too windy, and we were both feeling a little lazy.  He started the grill for burgers and potatoes (there's a new kind of "grillers" potatoes that are yummy!), but we ran out of propane.  Alas, we decided on pizza, and found a new pizza place thanks to the Val Pack.  I would definitely order from there again - it was really tasty!  [The pepperonis are placed on top of the sauce, and cheese on top of that - I liked the change.]  While he was gone, I started preparing what's in our crockpot for tonight's dinner - Jumbalaya.  I sure hope it's good, I'll keep you updated.
Since I'm not a huge hockey fan, I decided to work on my "no-sew" blanket, that I've very much been looking forward to having in our room.  The good news is the Pens won, and I really enjoyed our night - a little slice of heaven.  Since our lives have been so busy and we haven't had much time to breathe, much less spend time together, it was such a nice change :)

my view

No comments:

Post a Comment