Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter/Spring Decorations

I made it a point to spend the weekend recouperating from our busy lives - clean the house and decorate for Easter/Spring.  I have a great husband, who is also a great cleaner.  It's so much more fun and easy when we're doing it together.  I love how it has turned out, so take a peek:



Organizing everything from my trip to HL and Michael's... ready to craft

Welcome to my Saturday night - making the yarn wreath and watching Biggest Loser :)


Here's the cute spring yarn wreath - love it!

spring/easter mantle

Here's a close-up of the picture - Abby at Easter last year, she was 6 weeks old.  We put her in her Easter basket, and you can tell how thrilled she is about it :)

This is by far my most favorite Easter decoration!  Copied from something I found on Pinterest





...another Pinterest project.  Hop like a bunny





Easter set-up under the tv <3

No comments:

Post a Comment