Friday, March 1, 2013

An amazing year

Yesterday, our sweet, amazing, adorable niece turned one!  Can you believe it??  I certainly can't.  This year has absolutely flown by.  She has brought so much joy in our lives, it is unreal.  Everytime we see her, she's learned something new, she is growing like a weed, and we love her beyond words.  Happiest of Birthday's the most precious little lady!

Her minnie-themed party is Saturday, can't wait to give her the gift we've been working so hard on.  Updates soon!

It's my birthday!


...and I'll do what I want.  And that includes stuffing my face with all my pillow pets :)

Abby during her one year photo shoot in her Minnie outfit

Abby on the left and Kelly on the right - each are wearing the same dress, hugging the same bear, and wearing the same ring.  How special :)

O-N-E!

Cake Smash

Abby in her lovely lavendar tutu - from newborn to three months, 6 months, 9 months, and  now one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment