Thursday, July 25, 2019

Writing their names

The girls come home with A LOT of drawings.  Approximately 100% of them end up in the trash (sorry ladies!).  I know I'm really sentimental, but I also don't like to hold onto a ton of stuff.  The first year I made sure to do plenty of footprint keepsakes, and we've kept very few little craft items.  But as soon as Ella first started to write her name, I knew I wanted to keep that forever.  So I found adorable little frames, and had them write their names in permanent marker on "their color".  Ella wrote hers back in December - I mean, her name is about 100x easier.  All the straight lines and only four letters and all.  And I love that she started out by writing her name perfectly, except backwards.  But recently, Sydney really got the hang of hers.  Here are the finished products, and the adorable humans that made them!




No comments:

Post a Comment