Thursday, September 3, 2015

Two.

One year ago today, Daniel and I heard two sweet, beautiful, and amazing heart beats.  We went to our appointment hoping to find out we had one healthy baby growing.  When the tech said "Well, this is going to take me a minute --- because there's two in there!", we were indescribably happy, overwhelmed, and our hearts nearly burst.  In that instant, our world turned plural.  I cried my eyes out, and we spent the rest of the day telling our families and friends that we were growing two babies for them to love.

Growing them was one of the hardest thing I've ever done, but having them has been incredible.  I never imagined how incredible this journey of having twins would be.

We are happy.
We are exhausted.
We are grateful.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment