Friday, September 25, 2015

Showering Harrison's Mama + pre-beach babies

You know I love to celebrate babies.  And of course, when my very best friend is baking one herself, we have to celebrate the heck out of that little boy.  I'm sad to say that I wasn't able to go crazy like I would have liked thanks to our tiny duo.  Her family did the majority of the work (and when I say majority, I mean I basically just showed up).  My mom came with me to help with the twinkies, and I loved being able to see Robin, and all of her friends/family that I got to know when she was getting married.

But before we got ready for the shower, we had to spend Saturday morning snoozing, snuggling, and catching up on Scandal.
Watching Scandal

Scandal was too much to handle, sweet babies sleeping on my bed next to me :)

Ella Grace

my momma and I at Harrison's shower

cute cake to match the invitation/decor

Recycled diaper wreath.  Robin made it for me for my shower, so I left some of the pretty teal and pink twine attached and changed out the ribbon.  For the next shower I recycled the wreath for, I left some of Harrison's ribbon on the wreath.  It's actually a pretty awesome tradition I started by simply not wanting to re-create my own :)

Ella decided to steal Sydney's paci and put it in her mouth... that's the first time it's happened and was funny
"Ella, give it back!"

"Ha-ha, gotcha"

so many cute babies at the shower!  Esme is hanging out being good while the girls fight over the pacifier

:)

loving on Harrison

Robin & Ben - the best new parents around!

Oh, hey Ella.  Don't you just love her hair-bow?  Thing 1


All-girl picture.  Harrison is photo-bombing.
We spent the week after Robin's shower prepping for the beach! 
I love how Ella's hand is resting on Sydney's leg.

sweet sleeping babies in my lap - seriously one of my most favorite times ever.

two clean monsters

Right before bed is the happiest time!


I'm just going to rest my head right here in the crook of your arm..


...and snuggle
On September 3, 2014, we went to the doctor hoping and wishing we would hear one healthy heart beat.  The happiest surprise of hearing "Well, there's two in there!" was better than we could have ever imagined.  So here we are, one year later.  We have two happy, beautiful, and healthy little girls who make us happier than we ever guessed.

And on September 3rd, after the girls were snuggled up and fast asleep, I snuck in and stared at their beautiful faces, and of course had to sneak a picture of the sweetness.  Here's our "Baby A"

and sweet little "Baby B"
 And I couldn't resist this picture of sweet, sweet, sweet little Sydney.


 Buckle up for the next post - #sinksinthesand2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment