Friday, August 24, 2018

Tea for Two in a magical wisteria wonderland

I'm a little crazy.
I went home after work one day and told Daniel "don't ask questions, but I found us a spot to take pictures of the girls".  Naturally, he rolled his eyes, but knew better and just went along with it.
So I made flower crowns.  I started loading up the table and chairs, and Daniel was like... nope.  I gave him a look, and he quickly went along with it.  And boy, am I sure glad he did... look at this magic:


Absolute Perfection - so in love with our sweet little girls


Sugar and Spice, and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of

Ella Grace

Sydney Ann
We framed pictures for our moms (and siblings) for Mother's Day.  The table and chairs were Daniel's from when he was little.  The tea set was his dad's, and we have the box he stored it in, complete with his handwriting of the contents.  So special.  And to top it off, I just can't get over that we have BEAUTIFUL twin girls to love each and every day.  We're the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment