Friday, April 27, 2018

A princess

It was way too quiet one evening... so we just knew the girls were up to no good.

And then..




They were playing so nicely together for so long, and my heart was in a puddle on the floor.

Do you see those princess dresses they are wearing?  They just LOVE wearing tutus and dresses and headbands.  They call fancy shirts or dresses "a princess".  One morning I was wearing a dress and went in their room to wake them up to get them ready for the day.  Sydney said "I want to wear a princess just yike you, Momma!"  The next week, I came home from work and had on a flowy shirt and Sydney said "You're wearing a princess yike me, Momma!  Can you spin????" 

I want to live in this innocent, beautiful world filled with "a princess", the simple joy of just spinning around, and their sweet little voices forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment