Thursday, March 29, 2018

#lifewithtwintoddlers

For some reason, I never posted this photo.  It's from a day that I felt like a total twin-mom-bad-ass.  I had to take the girls into Walmart for like 2 things, and didn't have a stroller with me.  I got creative and used the little contraption I made when we switched the girls to big-girl-carseats (another awesome mom moment).  I had to come up with a way to keep Ella safe while I was loading/unloading Sydney, and I attached links to a ball and trained her to hold onto the ball (sit tight while I brush my shoulders off).  Anyway, I used it as a leash of sorts for our Walmart trip.  I got a lot of head-nods, like I was smart and a total BA, so naturally I felt good about myself.

Most days it's hard to manage two little ones.  Getting out of the house can be hard and unpredictable.  But some days, we just grit our teeth and do it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment