Friday, April 26, 2013

Annabeth's 21st Birthday

I can't believe Annabeth turned 21 this week - she ws 12 when Daniel & I started dating!

We had some scheduling conflicts... so instead of everyone making the trek to Farmville, she came home and we all celebrated at Don Jose.  Even J's family came!  It was my personal mission to make sure she celebrated accordingly (because I had so many awesome friends who did the same for me).  She had a jumbo marg... then I bought her a shot of Jose Cuervo.  We think she may have some sort of tequila intolerance... mainly because she turned BRIGHT red, appeared to have hives, and upchucked her dinner on the way home (yep, in my car).  But she was SUCH a trooper - and rallied!  We took her back home, and all of the siblings played cards, sang, and danced the night away.  She drank Grey Goose and some sort of Strawber-rtia thing.  We had so, so much fun, and I think she did too!  Happy Birthday, Annabeth!



taking a shot... like a champ...


...and it was kind of gross haha



not feeling so well.. hanging out by the trashcan

sisters

Matthew sporting a stylish floppy hat

Annabeth & J

J taking a breather... too much singing and dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment