Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Trevillian/Overstreet/Sink fall family photos

Last Christmas (in 2018), my mom gave my dad a gift certificate for a family photo session with Caiti Garter, our fave.  We finally got around to deciding on a fall session - and incorporated my dad's ALL TIME FAVORITE COLORS - Hokie colors!  I think they turned out great, so here are a few of my favorites :)



my mom and dad - married 45 years on May 15, 2020

I adore this family of mine!



and these two incredible girls - our whole world

this Hokie alum couldn't resist a pop of a Hokie color


the Overstreet clan!

look at my sweet nieces and nephew

our whole amazing clan!

Nana and Papa with their grandbabies
Abbygail Leigh, age 7
Ella Grace and Sydney Ann, age 4
Seth Brandon, age 4
Clara Rae, age 2

the OG

Kelly and I with our really, really amazing momma

and with our Daddy!

the cousin crew <3




he's had my heart since I was 17


sweet swinging sisters

that spitfire Clara Rae... I want to squeeze her!

No comments:

Post a Comment