Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Going-to-Bed-Series

There's just something about squeaky clean babies, that I can't resist.  Need to brighten up your day?  Listen to all this laughter.  Now I dare you not to smile.

Whose in the background making these two crack up?  Why it's Daddy, of course.

Up next, we have a little rendition of our new favorite song - You Are My Sunshine.  I have a really, really horrible singing voice, so I'm not going to lie, this is fairly embarrassing.  But I can't get over Ella's sweet little voice.  Ella was having a hard time falling asleep, and just needed some snuggles with Momma "in da rockin' chair".  I started to sing the song to her, and had her repeat after me... and <3 <3 <3 alllllll the feels.  Now, they've been asking to sing it every morning on the ride to school.


Sleep tight my beautiful little love bugs.  You have no idea how much you brighten our every day.

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment