Thursday, May 26, 2016

Watch Us Grow!

Before the girls were born, I knew I wanted to have a growth chart that looked like a ruler.  I loved the idea of being able to take it with us if we ever moved, instead of marking spaces on a door frame.  I found the vinyl and purchased it, and tucked it away until I convinced someone to finish the project for me, haha.  I had already asked too much of my sweet husband.  I recently found someone to make the wood part, and finished up their growth chart.  So what's better than to update you on our ONE YEAR STATS!?

Ella Grace Sink
3/30/15 - 6 pounds 1 ounce, 18" long
3/30/16 - 17 pounds 2 ounces, 28" tall

Sydney Ann Sink
3/30/15 - 5 pounds 7 ounces, 18" long
3/30/16 - 15 pounds 2 ounces, 27.3" tall

Our girls are tiny.  Sweet petites.  They aren't on the growth chart for weight or head circumference, and are hanging around the 9% and 15% for height.  Sydney is very comfortably wearing 3-6/6 month clothes, and Ella has moved into 6-9/9 month clothes, but we've found their 6-month spring/summer wardrobe still fits them both because they have lots of cute dresses.  I know it's been stressful, but I can happily now say that there's nothing cuter than a small baby!  I love how they fit into my arms, and I couldn't imagine trying to juggle two large babies.  So to all of you people who love chunky thighs and baby rolls - you obviously haven't been around my sweet Syd!





two happy and HEALTHY babies at their one-year appointment! 
Your Daddy and I love you two more than you will ever know, and we cannot wait to watch you grow over the years, and try hard each and every day to soak it up.  You make our lives brighter and infinitely happier.

*disclaimer: I'm pretty sure I measured the ruler incorrectly when putting on the vinyl and hanging it onto the wall.  Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment