Sunday, August 18, 2013

I want crazy

My husband is the greatest.  Yep, he's pretty awesome, and sometimes I don't say it enough.

On Friday night, we had planned a date night - a quick dinner at home & a movie at the Byrd theatre.  I came home to a card (my favorite) and beautiful roses.  Love it.

Last night on the way home from Bruster's, we had a fabulous dance party in the car - those are my favorite.  We have pretty excellent dance parties - blaring the music, pretending to know the words, and dancing like we know how.

Today, he left to go to Oak Island with the Pipkin clan for a few days, and I have found several cards he's left me around the house.  He is so thoughtful & I love him to pieces.  I miss him tons right now, and will be so happy to have him home.  It's true, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And one of my favorite songs right now reminds me of him, and how crazy we are about each other:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtXgNtYFMs

"I don't want easy, I want crazy"

Happy to say, we're pretty crazy :)
I can't wait to see what our future holds

No comments:

Post a Comment